2008-01-29 12:28:50

by Alexander Werle

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Cancel Openobex SendFile

Hi List,

I wrote a tool which sends a short text file to each mobile device that comes in reach. For that purpose I'm using the SendFile method from the openobex dbus-api. If the receiver accepts the file the send process is started and finished correctly, but when the receiver doesn't accept the file transfer my tool is blocked until the receiver finishes the accept dialog. By now I'm trying to implement some timeout mechanism by using the Cancel () method on the established session, but I only get a no reply warning. Disconnecting and closing the session doesn't work until the operation in progress is stopped. Has anybody experience in stopping an started obex transfer? Does the Cancel method need any parameters I'm missing?

Thx in advance!

Alexander Werle
Telefon 0261/50086-19
Telefax 0261/50086-29
E-Mail: [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
http://www.huebinet.de <http://www.huebinet.de>

HUEBINET Informationsmanagement GmbH & Co. KG
Maria Trost 23
56070 Koblenz

Sitz und Registergericht: Koblenz HRA 5329

Pers?nlich haftender Gesellschafter der KG:
HUEBINET GmbH;
Sitz und Registergericht: Koblenz HRB 6857

Gesch?ftsf?hrung:
Frank H?ttmann; Michael Biemer

Der Nachrichtenaustausch mit HUEBINET Informationsmanagement GmbH & Co. KG, Koblenz via E-Mail dient lediglich zu Informationszwecken. Rechtsgesch?ftliche Erkl?rungen mit verbindlichem Inhalt k?nnen ?ber dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden, da die Manipulation von E-Mails durch Dritte nicht ausgeschlossen werden kann.

Attachments:
(No filename) (228.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)
Download all attachments