2004-04-04 23:25:36

by Rybalkin, Albert

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Recent CSR BlueCore2 firmware

I'm sorry if it's not the right place to ask questions
like this, but I have a generic BlueCore2-base usb
dongle that has an old firmware v1.75. I would like to
update it to the recent CSR firmware release. I found a windows
CSR firmware updater, but was not able to locate any
firmware files. CSR doesn't seem to have it available on
their web site either. Does anyone know where should I look at?
Or can anyone who has a CSR BlueCore2 module with recent firmware
be so kind to save a copy of firmware with windows updater
and email it to me to albertr iral com? Thanks.
-albertr

2004-04-05 00:05:55

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Recent CSR BlueCore2 firmware

Hi Albert,

> I'm sorry if it's not the right place to ask questions
> like this, but I have a generic BlueCore2-base usb
> dongle that has an old firmware v1.75. I would like to
> update it to the recent CSR firmware release. I found a windows
> CSR firmware updater, but was not able to locate any
> firmware files. CSR doesn't seem to have it available on
> their web site either. Does anyone know where should I look at?
> Or can anyone who has a CSR BlueCore2 module with recent firmware
> be so kind to save a copy of firmware with windows updater
> and email it to me to albertr iral com? Thanks.

ask the manufacturer of your dongle.

Regards

Marcel