2007-11-27 00:48:04

by thHog

Subject: [Bluez-devel] BlueZ D-Bus API Transfer Service

Hi,

What is the status of the Transfer Sevice in Bluez (in particular the OBEX
Object Push scenario). I am using the Python/DBUS uinterface to Bluez and
need to send text/images to certain bluetooth devices in range.

Is the Transfer Service implemented? I could not find documenation about it.

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] BlueZ D-Bus API Transfer Service

Hi,

> What is the status of the Transfer Sevice in Bluez (in particular the OBEX
> Object Push scenario). I am using the Python/DBUS uinterface to Bluez and
> need to send text/images to certain bluetooth devices in range.
>
> Is the Transfer Service implemented? I could not find documenation about it.

no it is not. We will go with the obex-data-server at some point.

Regards

Marcel