2004-04-15 20:30:12

by Lan Zhang

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Palm problem

Hi, Marcel:

Thanks for your answer before, I bought a new dongle and the problem is
gone.

The problem now is the palm i705, I used BtPrint try to send data to my
linux box, and of course I set my linux class to printer, the problem
looks happened in rfcomm level. I used hcidump to catch the stream data,
and it is been attached. I think it is rfcomm channel problem. Could you
take several min to look at the file and give me some suggestion?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Lan

Attachments:
hcidump.log (5.44 kB)
hcidump.log

2004-04-16 23:52:36

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Palm problem

Hi Lan,

> Thanks for your answer before, I bought a new dongle and the problem is
> gone.
>
> The problem now is the palm i705, I used BtPrint try to send data to my
> linux box, and of course I set my linux class to printer, the problem
> looks happened in rfcomm level. I used hcidump to catch the stream data,
> and it is been attached. I think it is rfcomm channel problem. Could you
> take several min to look at the file and give me some suggestion?

the problem is that the Palm don't likes the values that it gets from
its SDP request and it don't even tries to open a RFCOMM channel.

Regards

Marcel