2006-06-07 00:35:19

by Robert Wlaschin

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] rfcomm (utils)

In poking around in \bluez-utils-2.21\rfcomm\main.c, I noticed in
several functions (including print_dev_list) there seems to be a malloc
statement but no corresponding free. Is this the recommended way to
handle the rfcomm_dev_list_req structures?

Thanks,
~Robert

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Robert,

> In poking around in \bluez-utils-2.21\rfcomm\main.c, I noticed in
> several functions (including print_dev_list) there seems to be a malloc
> statement but no corresponding free. Is this the recommended way to
> handle the rfcomm_dev_list_req structures?

this seems to be a bug, but I would prefer you actually check the latest
version from CVS instead of an old package and be more specific of the
cases you are talking about. Otherwise we can fix them.

Regards

Marcel