2004-11-18 11:43:05

by [email protected]

Subject: [Bluez-devel] help!! how re-compile bluetooth module ?

Hello,
i am using BlueZ 2.7 and i am in need to make some
little change=
s to kernel module "bluetooth".
I suppose this module is compiled from t=
he set
of file stored in /linux/net/bluetooth, which
containsa the fol=
lowing:

af_bluetooth.c
bnep
cmtp
hci_conn.c
hci_core.c
hci_eve=
nt.c
hci_sysfs.c
hidp
Kconfig
l2cap.c
54 lib.c
Makefile
rfcomm=0D
=
sco.c

can someone tell me one compile a new module ?
thanks!
=0A=0A=
=0A=0A____________________________________________________________=0ALibe=
ro ADSL: navighi gratis a 1.2 Mega, senza canone e costi di attivazione. =
=0AAbbonati subito su http://www.libero.it =0A

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi,

> i am using BlueZ 2.7 and i am in need to make some
> little changes to kernel module "bluetooth".

what changes?

> I suppose this module is compiled from the set
> of file stored in /linux/net/bluetooth, which
> containsa the following:
>
> af_bluetooth.c
> bnep
> cmtp
> hci_conn.c
> hci_core.c
> hci_event.c
> hci_sysfs.c
> hidp
> Kconfig
> l2cap.c
> 54 lib.c
> Makefile
> rfcomm
> sco.c
>
> can someone tell me one compile a new module ?

May you wanna check out some of the Linux kernel HOWTOs.

Regards

Marcel