2004-12-16 10:05:16

by [email protected]

Subject: [Bluez-devel] how detect bnep disconnection ?

Hi,
i am working on a "pand" based that basically sets up bnep connecti=
ons.
For my tests, i use simple usb bluetooth dongles (in particolar, so=
me CSR dongle).
My question is: how an endpoint (es a PANU) can detect a=
link lost ? I see
w4_hup shuld
handle this, but if i mnually remove th=
e GN dongle, the PANU does't signal nothing.
can someone help me ??
tha=
nks!!
andrea
=0A=0A=0A=0A_____________________________________________=
_______________=0ARegala e regalati Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis, navighi v=
eloce e scarichi a 1.2 Mega. =0AAbbonati subito senza costi di attivazion=
e su http://www.libero.it=0A=0A

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] how detect bnep disconnection ?

Hi Andrea,

> i am working on a "pand" based that basically sets up bnep connections.
> For my tests, i use simple usb bluetooth dongles (in particolar, some CSR dongle).
> My question is: how an endpoint (es a PANU) can detect a link lost ? I see
> w4_hup shuld
> handle this, but if i mnually remove the GN dongle, the PANU does't signal nothing.
> can someone help me ??

the bnep0 ethernet device will disappear.

Regards

Marcel