2004-12-16 10:43:50

by [email protected]

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: Disconnections are not being detected

ok, but how can my program be aware of this ? it has to do some tasks in =
response of
a link-fall.....

>Hi Andrea,

>> i am working on a=
"pand" based that basically sets up bnep connections.
> >For my tests,=
i use simple usb bluetooth dongles (in particolar, some CSR
dongle).=0D
=
> >My question is: how an endpoint (es a PANU) can detect a link lost ? =
I see
> >w4_hup shuld
> >handle this, but if i mnually remove the GN =
dongle, the PANU does"t signal
nothing.
> >can someone help me ??
=0D
=
>the bnep0 ethernet device will disappear.

>Regards

>Marcel=0A=
=0A=0A=0A____________________________________________________________=0AR=
egala e regalati Libero ADSL: 3 mesi gratis, navighi veloce e scarichi a =
1.2 Mega. =0AAbbonati subito senza costi di attivazione su http://www.lib=
ero.it=0A=0A

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Andrea,

> ok, but how can my program be aware of this ? it has to do some tasks in response of
> a link-fall.....

since I never needed it so far, I don't know. Check the source code of
some unix tools or look at netlink.

Regards

Marcel