2005-01-20 14:11:42

by [email protected]

Subject: [Bluez-devel] how compile kernel modules

Hello,
i simple question: how can i compile a custom set of bluez-module=
s ?
I ve the source code , from linux 2.4.19 kernel (i need them for tha=
t version),
but in
the net\bluetooth\ there is no "configure" file. Can=
someone tell me the
commands to use ? =0A=0A=0A=0A_____________________=

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] how compile kernel modules

Hi Andi,

> i simple question: how can i compile a custom set of bluez-modules ?
> I ve the source code , from linux 2.4.19 kernel (i need them for that version),
> but in
> the net\bluetooth\ there is no "configure" file. Can someone tell me the
> commands to use ?

apply the latest patch for that kernel and then simply select Bluetooth
support in the config menu.

Regards

Marcel