2005-01-20 14:48:40

by [email protected]

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] how compile kernel modules

maybe i am not made myself clear
i am in need to compile a CUSTOM kernel=
, not add an offcial kernel patch

> Hi Andi,
>
> > i simple quest=
ion: how can i compile a custom set of bluez-modules ?
> > I ve the sour=
ce code , from linux 2.4.19 kernel (i need them for that version),
> > b=
ut in
> > the net\bluetooth\ there is no "configure" file. Can someone t=
ell me the
> > commands to use ?
>
> apply the latest patch for that=
kernel and then simply select Bluetooth
=

> Regards
>
> Marcel

liVIEW -- Interactive Reporting
> Tool for open source databases. Create=
drag-&-drop reports. Save time
> by over 75%! Publish reports on the we=
b. Export to DOC, XLS, RTF, etc.
> Download a FREE copy at http://www.in=
telliview.com/go/osdn_nl
> =0A=0A=0A=0A___=

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Andi,

> maybe i am not made myself clear
> i am in need to compile a CUSTOM kernel, not add an offcial kernel patch

I don't see the problem. The patch is there.

Regards

Marcel