2004-05-05 02:46:09

by Wang Haiguang

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Question about baseband configuration.

Hi, all.

I have some questions about the baseband configuration.

In our development, we want the baseband to delivery packet with
bit errors to the L2CAP.

After reading the Baseband specification, we found there are 7 packet
types for ACL connection in Baseband level -- DM1, DM3, DM5, DH1,
DH3, DH5 and AUX1. The first 6 has 16 bit CRC for payload.

My question is:

Is it possible to disable the CRC check for payload at the receiver side
through the some configuration command so that the IP packet with bit
errors could be passed to L2CAP?

Thanks a lot.

BR

Haiguang