2005-10-20 11:50:53

by A.J.P.S.Madureira

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Bluetooth-UPnP bridge

Hello.

I need to do a bridge between Bluetooth and UPnP. For this I need to
develop a piece of software that mapps Bluetooth service context (L2CAP,
RFCOMM, etc) to UPnP context (3 TCP ports: control, event, and
presentation). I still didn't get to this part of the work, but do you
think this is going to be possible (I was thinking of doing it for the
headset profile as a demonstrator) and very generic (small development
effort to accommodate more profiles) ?

Thank you very much for your comments.

Kind regards, Antonio Madureira (from Delft).

2005-10-20 11:00:34

by Peter Wippich

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Bluetooth-UPnP bridge

Hi Antonio,

check the ESDP profile before starting soemthing new.

Best regards,

Peter

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 [email protected] wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I need to do a bridge between Bluetooth and UPnP. For this I need to
> develop a piece of software that mapps Bluetooth service context (L2CAP,
> RFCOMM, etc) to UPnP context (3 TCP ports: control, event, and
> presentation). I still didn't get to this part of the work, but do you
> think this is going to be possible (I was thinking of doing it for the
> headset profile as a demonstrator) and very generic (small development
> effort to accommodate more profiles) ?
>
> Thank you very much for your comments.
>
> Kind regards, Antonio Madureira (from Delft).

| Peter Wippich Voice: +49 30 46776411 |
| G&W Instruments GmbH fax: +49 30 46776419 |
| Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25, Geb. 12 Email: [email protected] |
| D-13355 Berlin / Germany |