2008-07-11 08:39:51

by pramod gurav

Subject: [Bluez-devel] brf6350 chip support

Hi All,
I am working on arm platform. I want to configure TI's brf6350 bluetooth chip on UART.
I read some of the mail on the list. I came to know that hci_ll.c provides support for brf6350.
Support for these chip is being added to bluez hciattach.
Is the hci lower level support in kernel enough to drive the chip?
Where would I get the brf script file for my chip?
Thanks and Best regards

Pramod

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/

Attachments:
(No filename) (347.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Ohad Ben-Cohen

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] brf6350 chip support

Hi Pramod,

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 11:39 AM, pramod gurav
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am working on arm platform. I want to configure TI's brf6350 bluetooth
> chip on UART.
> I read some of the mail on the list. I came to know that hci_ll.c provides
> support for brf6350.
> Support for these chip is being added to bluez hciattach.
> Is the hci lower level support in kernel enough to drive the chip?
> Where would I get the brf script file for my chip?

I've just answered your first post of this question.

For the general interest, questions about TI's bluetooth chips can be
sent to [email protected]. Additional patches and
code can be downloaded from http://brflinux.sourceforge.net/.

Best Regards,
Ohad.