2006-10-12 15:38:31

by Andrea Carlevato

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Problem compiling OBEX project

Hello,
i am trying to build an obex bluetooth server, but i got this error:

undefined reference to `btobex_accept'

the problem occurs on a debian-based linksys nls2 openslug
based-system. The same code, on my ubuntu box, compiles fine.

Someone wonders why ??

thank you very much

Andrea

Attachments:
(No filename) (291.00 B)
(No filename) (349.00 B)
(No filename) (373.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by surfzoid surfzoid

Subject: Re: [openobex-users] Problem compiling OBEX project

do you have all the devel bluetooth package as on ubuntu, bluez-devel ..., =

ty to install kdeblutooth for me this solve all my problem with bluetooth.

>From: "Andrea Carlevato" <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected],"BlueZ development" =

><[email protected]>
>Subject: [openobex-users] Problem compiling OBEX project
>Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 17:38:31 +0200
>
>Hello,
>i am trying to build an obex bluetooth server, but i got this error:
>
>undefined reference to `btobex_accept'
>
>the problem occurs on a debian-based linksys nls2 openslug
>based-system. The same code, on my ubuntu box, compiles fine.
>
>Someone wonders why ??
>
>thank you very much
>
>Andrea

>Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
>Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job =

>easier
>Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
>http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=3Dlnk&kid=3D120709&bid=3D263057&dat=3D=
121642

Windows Live Messenger sur i-mode=99 : dialoguez avec vos amis depuis votre =

mobile comme sur PC ! http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/bouygues/