2007-03-12 08:44:18

by Andrea Carlevato

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Btsco and ALSA problem, please help !!!

Hi to all guys,

i am trying to run btsco on an embedded linux device. I got ALSA compiled
into the kernel (2.6.15) and i have successfully compiled snd-bt-sco module
for my target. I also load it correctly (its the only module in my system).

But when i try to run btsco i get this error:

ALSA lib control.c:739:(snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL hw:0
Error: control open (hw:0): No such file or directory
Error: Can't find device. Bail

Surely i miss some ALSA config steps...

Can someone help me ??

thanks a lot

[...]