2007-09-09 15:02:51

by Vlad Skarzhevskyy

Subject: [Bluez-devel] BlueZ groups too much spam

Is it possible to minimize spam in this groups?

Marcel,
Can you consider moving discussions to "Google Groups"?
I have used this groups for a year now and got no spam in groups managed by me.
Also there are externally managed mailing lists I don't know how this
works but may be a nice feature.

Vlad

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] [Bluez-devel] BlueZ groups too much spam

Hi Vlad,

> Is it possible to minimize spam in this groups?

post a complaint to the Sourceforge.net admins. They are handling this
mailing list.

And btw if you wanna avoid spam, then don't cross post. This is
considered rude and the users mailing list is by subscription only and
thus basically spam free.

> Can you consider moving discussions to "Google Groups"?
> I have used this groups for a year now and got no spam in groups managed by me.
> Also there are externally managed mailing lists I don't know how this
> works but may be a nice feature.

Simple answer to that is no.

Regards

Marcel