2005-02-14 12:50:56

by Alberto Pianon

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: btsco (and SuSE 9.2)

I've tried to build the btsco kernel module on SuSE 9.2
I just had to uninstall automake1.9 and install v1.7, and change "/source" to "/build" in the makefile of the module.
I followed all the instructions I found on http://bluetooth-alsa.sourceforge.net/
Everything worked without errors, but when I come to "modprobe snd_bt_sco" it says "FATAL: Module snd_bt_sco
not found".
I tried to locate the module, and it is in "/lib/modules/2.6.8-24.11-default/extra/snd-bt-sco.ko"
I tried with insmod, but it says "error inserting 'snd-bt-sco.ko': -1 Unknown symbol in module"
I tried with "modprobe snd-bt-sco" but it says always "FATAL: Module snd_bt_sco not found".
Did anyone manage to make it work on SuSE 9.2?
thanks,
Alberto

by Sebastian Roth

Hi Alberto

> I tried with insmod, but it says "error inserting 'snd-bt-sco.ko': -1
> Unknown symbol in module"
You should be able to solve it following this:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bluez.devel/3892

> I tried with "modprobe snd-bt-sco" but it says always "FATAL: Module
> snd_bt_sco not found".
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bluez.user/5609

Hope you get it up!

Best regards,