2005-02-18 13:30:54

by Sebastian Roth

Subject: [Bluez-devel] mystic AT-Command

Hi,

one of my bluetooth headsets has the talent to send back "AT+BVRA=1"
just about one second after it has connected (pressing the button sends
"AT+CKPD=200"). Because of this the SCO connection is canceled
immediately.
Why is this behavior programmed into btsco?

Best regards,
Sebastian

by Sebastian Roth

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: mystic AT-Command

Hi Lars,

thanks for your answer!

> Looks like the wrong channel is selected.
Can't imagine why this can be a problem with the RFCOMM channel. But
let's give it a try!

# sdptool search --bdaddr 00:0B:2E:02:03:A2 0x1108
Class 0x1108
Searching for 0x1108 on 00:0B:2E:02:03:A2 ...
Service Name: Headset
Service RecHandle: 0x20000
Service Class ID List:
"Headset" (0x1108)
"Generic Audio" (0x1203)
Protocol Descriptor List:
"L2CAP" (0x0100)
"RFCOMM" (0x0003)
Channel: 6
Language Base Attr List:
code_ISO639: 0x656e
encoding: 0x6a
base_offset: 0x100

If I do not specify a channel to btsco it uses 6.
I tried to add channels to the commandline. It connects with channel 1
or 2. But if I tried to establish the SCO channel pressing the button
the headset continuosly peeps, no SCO connection!

Best regards,
Sebastian

by Lars Grunewaldt

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] mystic AT-Command