2007-10-01 12:28:32

by Collin R. Mulliner

Subject: [Bluez-devel] SIM access profile?

Hi List,

does anybody know anything about BlueZ and SAP (sim access profile). I see that
it is on the list of planed profiles, is it already under development?

Collin

by Brad Midgley

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] SIM access profile?

Collin,

SAP is in the development plan but I don't think there is a dbus API
spec written for it yet. This is usually the starting point.

SAP is a little unusual because even when it's completed on the bluez
side, it will probably need some vendor cooperation to complete the
gsm comms. Qtopia and openmoko both have gsm daemons that would need
to talk to the SAP service for example.

Brad