2008-01-14 15:28:29

by Marco Zavagno

Subject: [Bluez-devel] bt-sco problem

Hi,
I'm using a Mitsumi WML-C29AH bluetooth serial adapter.
Every bt function works well but when I try to send/recieve audio data
using bluetooth-alsa package I've got noisy audio during playback and
very noisy audio during recording operations.
I'm using a 2.6.22 kernel on arm pxa cpu with alsa-utils 1.0.15 and
bluez-libs and bluez-utils-alsa 3.22.
The adapter is binded to bluez stack using "hciattach /dev/ttyS1 csr 921600".

To setup the system I paired the bt headset, created an .asoundrc file inside
my home directory and execute bluetoothd-service-audio.
Then I try to record/playback audio using aplay/arecord utils but noise issue
arise. At this point if I perform a hciconfig on the system the TX counter for
SCO packets always reports 0.

I'm also using same setup with a USB BT adapter and everything works well.
Any idea?

Thanx in advance

--
Only that in you which is me can hear what I'm saying.
-- Baba Ram Dass

Attachments:
(No filename) (0.00 B)
(No filename) (278.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Brad Midgley

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] bt-sco problem

Marco

WML-C29AH uses a bluecore4?

> The adapter is binded to bluez stack using "hciattach /dev/ttyS1 csr 921600".

are you putting the audio across hci or are you wired up to the chip's
pcm lines?

--
Brad

by bsd user

Hi, experts,

I have a question about link level security as below:
When there are 2 Bluetooth keyboard both connected with the same 1 Laptop's
Bluetooth controller, and enabled link layer data encryption function, both
use the same PIN do the authentication, will the encryption key be the same
for both links in data stream? If they are different, then, host
controller's baseband need to maintain the 2 keys for the 2 links in the
flying, right?

Thanks very much for your answer!

Attachments:
(No filename) (484.00 B)