2008-05-06 01:45:00

by binQing yuan

Subject: [Bluez-devel] --SBC codec filterbank implementation

Hello, every one :
I am implementing SBC encoder. Can any one tell me the SBC codec filterbank implementation details ? I think the filter coefficients used in the code are not the same with Blue spec. I want to know the reference doc. Thank you very much !

Gary
???껻???գ?????ױ???Լ???MSN?????ǵ?TAһ????ϲ??
http://im.live.cn/emoticons/?ID=18

Attachments:
(No filename) (320.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Brad Midgley

binQing

> I am implementing SBC encoder. Can any one tell me the SBC codec
> filterbank implementation details ? I think the filter coefficients used
> in the code are not the same with Blue spec. I want to know the
> reference doc. Thank you very much !

are you implementing your own or deploying what we have in bluez?

the tables have changed a lot from the spec--there was some math we
could precompute and that meant rebuilding the tables. We also changed
to fixed point, so it would be hard to recognize the original values.

If you don't already have the spec you'll find it at bluetooth.com

--
Brad