Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: oops when playing audio

[email protected] (Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker) writes:

> Hi,
>
> I was just playing around with hstest and my new Bluetooth headset (a
> Jabra BT250, to be precise) when I got this oops after a few minutes'
> playback:
[...]
> Call Trace:
> [<c021d4c8>] kfree_skbmem+0x8/0x20
> [<c021d56c>] __kfree_skb+0x8c/0x120
> [<d09d252e>] bt_sock_recvmsg+0x7e/0xb0 [bluetooth]
> [<c0219f40>] sock_aio_read+0xb0/0xd0
> [<c014e7ed>] do_sync_read+0x6d/0xb0
> [<c016007d>] sys_select+0x24d/0x4b0
> [<c014e917>] vfs_read+0xe7/0x110
> [<c014eb38>] sys_read+0x38/0x60
> [<c0103ef9>] sysenter_past_esp+0x52/0x71

I just had a few other, similar, oopses involving unix_stream_recvmsg
instead of bt_sock_recvmsg, so this is probably not BlueZ' fault, it
just got bit by it first.

Sorry for the bogus report (but the disconnect/reconnect thing is still
valid, it happens independantly of the oopsing).

--
ilmari