2005-06-15 22:53:24

by Gunter Ohrner

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: btsco and Jabra Headset

Gunter Ohrner wrote:
> Mh, noone has any idea? So it's probably a hardware defect rather than a

Uuuups, sorry for the multiple mails. :-(
I had issues with my newsreader, it looked as if the article had not been
posted and they didn't show up immediately on GMANE's news server. :-(((

My bad, I'll be more careful in the future.

Bye,

Gunter

--
"I used to think that *I* was stupid, and then I met philosophers."
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)

by Brad Midgley

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Re: btsco and Jabra Headset

Gunter,

I can't remember the details. Provide the context in your message. If
yours was the set that wouldn't allow sdp queries or pairing, then I'm
not sure what's wrong.

Brad