2005-06-17 18:02:40

by Gunter Ohrner

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Re: Re: btsco and Jabra Headset

Brad Midgley wrote:
> yours was the set that wouldn't allow sdp queries or pairing, then I'm
> not sure what's wrong.

Yes, it was.

Mh - I'll try to find replacement hardware to try it with, maybe someone
around here can lend me a device to test against...

Greetings,

Gunter

PS: Sorry again for spamming the list. :-/

--
He nodded to the troll which was employed by the Drum as a splatter.
[footnote: Like a bouncer, but trolls use more force] -- (Terry