2007-02-26 14:39:13

by Meenakshi Seeballack

Subject: [Bluez-devel] Help: D-Bus API

Development of an application to be deployed on a Nokia 770 PDA that would
"control" another machine, basically what a mouse does to your machine at
the moment. Whatever interaction is done by the mouse can be seen on the
screen. The PDA would be the mouse and nwould establish a connetion with
another computer via bluetooth, and the interactions on the PDA would
reflect on the screen. I have installed Fedora Core 6 as my underlying OS. I
have set up my IDE, Eclipse with the Laika plug-in. I have installed CDT,
Scratchbox and Maemo rootstrap packages. The BlueZ packages are already
installed. After that I would need to code (in C) so that whichever
coordinates is passed from the stylus (mouse stream) would be transferred
from to the other screen via bluetooth. How do I establish the connection
via Bluetooth? By using BlueZ or the D-Bus API?

Attachments:
(No filename) (853.00 B)
(No filename) (923.00 B)
(No filename) (345.00 B)