2005-03-07 14:43:54

by Dikaios Pap.

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] Reduce bluetooth signal

Thanks for the answer,
I'm a new in the game... do you know where can I search for iPAQ's HCI ?

Regards
Dikaios

--- Marcel Holtmann <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi Dikaios,
>
> > I am currently working on a project and I would like to reduce the bluetooth signal strength
> of my
> > iPaq. Any ideas how I can do that?
>
> I don't know of any way to do that. However if you find a HCI command
> for it, then it is possible.
>
> Regards
>
> Marcel

by Flávio

HI Dikaios,=20
i=B4m not sure that i understand what you wan=B4t but if you are talking
about power control like transmit power level you can=B4t control the
level!
The level is controled by the LMP (core bluetooth) and you can=B4t touch th=
ere!
Regards Fl=E1vio!