2007-04-04 18:57:34

by Meenakshi Seeballack

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] l2cap sockets, sdp

hello, I did not think I needed to use D-Bus with SDP and L2CAP.
Would someone please provide me more information on how the SDP sends data
with L2CAP as the transport layer?
Or point me to a direction where I can find the information?
Thanks in advance
Meena

Attachments:
(No filename) (260.00 B)
(No filename) (273.00 B)
(No filename) (345.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Claudio Takahasi

Hi Meenakshi,

Check the utils/tools/sdptool.c code.
If you want search handles/service records use the following functions:

sdp_service_search_req
sdp_service_attr_req
sdp_service_search_attr_req

sdp_service_search_async