2007-08-31 04:29:32

by Shankar Ramesh

Subject: [Bluez-devel] activating bluez service

Hi,

I am trying to activate serial service using bluez dbus api (C program)
(dbus-glib bindings to call remote methods) ((activateservice(pattern)). i
get the following error

Remote method: ActivateService (pattern)

Error message: Method "ActivateService" with signature "s" on interface "
org.bluez.Manager" doesn't exist

Can anyone tell me how to use these services..

Attachments:
(No filename) (379.00 B)
(No filename) (465.00 B)
(No filename) (315.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Claudio Takahasi

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] activating bluez service

On 8/31/07, Shankar Ramesh <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to activate serial service using bluez dbus api (C program)
> (dbus-glib bindings to call remote methods) ((activateservice(pattern)). i
> get the following error
>
> Remote method: ActivateService (pattern)
>
> Error message: Method "ActivateService" with signature "s" on interface
> "org.bluez.Manager" doesn't exist
>

> Can anyone tell me how to use these services..

Hi Ramesh,

maybe your path is wrong. Check if it is: "/org/bluez"

BR,
Claudio