2006-05-30 10:32:43

by Gloria Saripah Patara

Subject: [Bluez-devel] There is comfirmation but ....

Hallo, i get some problem when i attempt to send a file (i try any
file that have differ extension) to a nokia phone (Nokia e60) from a
computer using bluetooth.
However, i getting confuse because i can send that file to Nokia 6680
without any change to the source code.

Are there any differences between them?

And also, i want to get some advices about how to get progression info
while we sending a file?

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] [Bluez-devel] There is comfirmation but ....

Hi Gloria,

> i get some problem when i attempt to send a file (i try any
> file that have differ extension) to a nokia phone (Nokia e60) from a
> computer using bluetooth.
> However, i getting confuse because i can send that file to Nokia 6680
> without any change to the source code.
>
> Are there any differences between them?

maybe or maybe not. Run "hcidump -X -V --obex=<channel>" as root in
another terminal and see what it actually tells you.

> And also, i want to get some advices about how to get progression info
> while we sending a file?

This is actually OpenOBEX specific and I think the OpenOBEX mailing list
will be a little more suitable for this question. However if anyone else
wants to answer it, be my quest.

Regards

Marcel