2004-12-17 04:45:43

by Albert Huang

Subject: [Bluez-devel] announce: pybluez 0.1

Hi all,

We've been working on some python wrappers around bluez.

http://org.csail.mit.edu/pybluez/

Much of this is just pyaffix ported over to bluez (we started from the
pyaffix code). We've currently implemented and tested wrappers for
HCI, L2CAP, and RFCOMM sockets. We haven't yet dealt with SDP, OBEX,
or anything else.

Comments, assistance, and constructive criticism are all welcome.
We're also interested in hearing about similar projects, as a google
search hasn't turned up anything other than Fred Strauss's seemingly
inactive PyBluetooth.

Regards,
Albert Huang