2005-06-15 19:58:52

by Albert Huang

Subject: [Bluez-devel] patch to add read/write inquiry scan type functionality

The attached patches add reading and writing of inquiry scan type (for
interlaced inquiry scan)

One patch is for libs, the other is for utils

Regards,
Albert

Attachments:
(No filename) (160.00 B)
libs-albert-istype.diff (3.15 kB)
utils-albert-istype.diff (1.72 kB)

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Albert,

> The attached patches add reading and writing of inquiry scan type (for
> interlaced inquiry scan)
>
> One patch is for libs, the other is for utils

I applied the patch and changed "istype" to "inqtype". I also added a
section in the manual page about the new command. You also forgot to add
decoding support for it to hcidump.

Regards

Marcel