2006-02-09 15:13:20

by Olivier Arnaud

Subject: [Bluez-devel] BlueZ newbi

Hi All,

I want to use the BlueZ stack with an home made soft.
For that it will be very helpful, if I could have some sort of API and/or
Interface description.
Can someone help me?

Thanks,
br,
Olivier

Attachments:
(No filename) (202.00 B)
(No filename) (231.00 B)

by Albert Huang

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] BlueZ newbi

I've been working on expanding this into a larger text during my spare
time. It's significantly more detailed now. If you're interested in taking
a look please contact me via e-mail at [email protected].

Regards,
Albert

On 2/9/06, Kosta Welke <[email protected]> wrote:

> Olivier Arnaud wrote:
> > For that it will be very helpful, if I could have some sort of API
> > and/or Interface description.
>
> As far as I know, there is no documentation available, except for the
> few comments in the source code. The best info on how to use the API is
> by looking at the source code of bluez-utils.
>
> I was able to convince my boss to buy me a book about the bluez stack,
> but there is none. Theres only this basic howto for bluez and python,
> which should get you started.
>
> http://people.csail.mit.edu/albert/bluez-intro/
>
> If anyone has any helpful howto/documentation links, please share :)
>
> HTH,
> Kosta

(No filename) (1.43 kB)
(No filename) (2.13 kB)