2006-03-10 23:55:06

by Kosta Welke

Subject: [Bluez-devel] set/read flush timeout

Hi!

I'm trying to do VoIP over PAN, and thus need to set (and read) the ACL
flush timeout. I tried modifying Albert Huang example code, but it does
not seem to work. Could someone give me a small hint what is wrong?

http://lastpageofthe.net/setflush.c

Disclamer: I'm a complete noob when it comes to HCI requests, so please
forgive this "Help! Fix my problem!"-Mail. On the positive side, as soon
as it works, I want to put it into hcitool.

Yours,
Kosta

by Albert Huang

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] set/read flush timeout

You'll need to read the Bluetooth spec for this, look for the
read_automatic_flush_timeout part of the HCI section. Build a command
packet similar to how it's done for writing, and use the rparam field to
read the results. If you're confused, take a look at how the other read
commands work.

-albert

On 3/10/06, Kosta Welke <[email protected]> wrote:

> Albert Huang wrote:
> > You need to actually set the flush timeout value... notice that timeout
> > is never set, and argv[2] is never used...
>
> Okai, consider this my entry to "stupidest post on this list" :)
>
> Anyway, can you tell me how to read the flush timeout?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Kosta

> language
> webcast
> territory!

(No filename) (1.19 kB)
(No filename) (1.74 kB)

by Kosta Welke

Albert Huang wrote:
> You need to actually set the flush timeout value... notice that timeout
> is never set, and argv[2] is never used...

Okai, consider this my entry to "stupidest post on this list" :)

Anyway, can you tell me how to read the flush timeout?

Thanks in advance,
Kosta

by Albert Huang

You need to actually set the flush timeout value... notice that timeout is
never set, and argv[2] is never used...

Regards,