2008-07-24 18:08:13

by Jui-Hao Chiang

Subject: [Bluez-devel] About socket interface

Hi,
I have a question about the user socket interface.
When I run the scotest -d, I know it will basically call sco_sock_accept in sco.c
Inside it, there is a wait queue and try to find a new socket.
The accept() will be notified when there is a new connection coming from another
client.
My question is: how the bluez notify the user socket "accept()"? Can anyone tell
me where the event is generated and finally notify user socket accept()? Just
need a keyword.

Hope this time someone can answer me. maybe I am keeping asking stupid question
so that nobody wants to answer it.

Bests

by Nick Pelly

Subject: Re: [Bluez-devel] About socket interface

The HCI event that triggers this is the Connection Request Event 0x04,
probably handled in hci_event.c