2004-11-03 19:24:12

by D.W.

Subject: [Bluez-users] Network Access Point - pairing problem

Hi Marcel,
Thank you for your reply.
I use kernel 2.4.22 on an axis devboard82. The bluez stack is not the latest(PAN, SDP, utils, libs are still seperate packages), because I had problems porting later versions to the devboard.
But except the pairing problem at first contact it works perfectly.
Except the PIN (it's a static one at server side) there is no further authentification necessary.
Security mode 2 or 3? What do you mean? Can I check it?
When I try to connect to the server at first contact, I have to enter the PIN(client side) and after entering the right pin I get the message :"Authentification failed."
Regards Daniel