2008-07-18 11:27:14

by Pierre Savary

Subject: [Bluez-users] how to change BDADDR of my CSR chip ?

Hi all,

I need to change the BDADDR of my chip (BC05-MM)? How can I do that with
hcitool? I read that it is possible with "hcitool cmd .". Could you explain
me please?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Pierre

Attachments:
(No filename) (363.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Manuel Naranjo

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] how to change BDADDR of my CSR chip ?

You need to access the ps tables I doubt you can do this without Casira =

the csr devel kit.

Take into account it's not legal to change the bluetooth address unleash =

you're a provider and have a contract with a bluetooth chips =

manufacturer or something like that.

> Hi all,
>
> I need to change the BDADDR of my chip (BC05-MM)? How can I do that =

> with hcitool? I read that it is possible with =93hcitool cmd =85=94. Coul=
d =