2007-12-04 11:39:32

by Leiyu

Subject: [Bluez-users] how to use bluetooth audio tools in bluez-utils-3.22

Dear All,

I want to use sco or a2dp with bluetooth stereo headset to listen music,then install bluez-utils-3.22 with "--enable-audio" parameter.
I do not know what should be done next,may anyone give me a hint? Thanks very much

Best regards,
Leiyu

Attachments:
(No filename) (309.00 B)
(No filename) (164.00 B)

by Rahul Tank

Leiyu wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I want to use sco or a2dp with bluetooth stereo headset to listen music,then install bluez-utils-3.22 with "--enable-audio" parameter.
> I do not know what should be done next,may anyone give me a hint? Thanks very much

http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/HOWTO/AudioDevices

HTH,

regards,
rahul