2007-04-09 11:26:09

by Sumeet VERMA

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] hcidump-1.34 startup problem

Hi
I found the solution to this problem . hcidump was taking the libraries from /lib/libbluet....
My library was installed in /usr/local/lib. I copied the libbluetooth library to /lib and it worked.

Regards,
Sumeet
-----Original Message-----
From: sumeet verma [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2007 5:00 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: hcidump-1.34 startup problem

Hi
I am using bluez-hcidump-1.34.
Its installed properly but when I try to run it , it gives and error

[root@dlhl0330 3.9]# hcidump -X -V
hcidump: error while loading shared libraries: libbluetooth.so.2: cannot open shared object file. No such file or directory [root@dlhl0330 3.9]#

libluetooth.so.2->libbluetooth.so.2.5.0 in /usr/local/lib

Regards,

Sumeet