2008-06-19 08:20:53

by colorant

Subject: [Bluez-users] When Connect A2DP : Error 22 while configuring device

Hi

I am try to connect A2DP with Bluez

When useing Aplay to try it , I have following problems :

~ # aplay -D bluetooth demo.wav
ALSA lib pcm_bluetooth.c:1158:(bluetooth_cfg) Error 22 while configuring
device
aplay: main:510: audio open error: Invalid argument

Can Someone point out what might be the reason ?

My config file is :

~ # cat /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf
#
# HCI daemon configuration file.
#

# HCId options
options {
# Automatically initialize new devices
autoinit yes;

security auto;

pairing multi;

offmode devdown;

passkey "1234"; // I use my pc with usb dongle to provide the a2dp
service, so this is set to1234 not 0000 or 8888 etc.
}

# Default settings for HCI devices
device {
name "%h-%d";

class 0xff0100;
# Default packet type
#pkt_type DH1,DM1,HV1;

iscan disable; pscan enable;

# Page timeout (10s)
pageto 16384;

# Discoverable timeout (0 == disabled)
discovto 0;

lm accept;

lp rswitch,hold,sniff,park;
}

~ # cat /etc/bluetooth/audio.conf
# Configuration file for the audio service

# This section contains options which are not specific to any
# particular interface
[General]

# If we want to disable support for specific services
# Defaults to supporting all implemented services
# disable=Sink

# SCO routing. Either PCM or HCI (in which case audio is routed to/from
ALSA)
# Defaults to HCI
SCORouting=PCM

# Headset interface specific options (i.e. options which affect how the
audio
# service interacts with remote headset devices)
[Headset]

# Set to true to only support HSP
# Defaults to false
DisableHFP=true

# Just an example of potential config options for the other interfaces
#[A2DP]
SourceCount=2