2007-11-05 09:01:16

by Sumeet VERMA

Subject: [Bluez-users] Problem with HSP/HFP in bluez-3.22

Hi
I am trying to test the Headset profile using bluez-3.22 but I am facing the following error. I followed the steps from
http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/HOWTO/AudioDevices

[root@dlhl0330 audio]# dbus-send --system --print-reply --type=method_call --dest=:1.3 /org/bluez/audio org.bluez.audio.Manager.CreateHeadset string:XX:XX:XX:11:65:00
method return sender=:1.3 -> dest=:1.19
string "/org/bluez/audio/device3"
[root@dlhl0330 audio]# dbus-send --system --print-reply --type=method_call --dest=:1.3 /org/bluez/audio/device3 org.bluez.audio.Headset.Connect
Error org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: Method "Connect" with signature "" on interface "org.bluez.audio.Headset" doesn't exist

The A2DP profile is working fine.

Regards,
Sumeet

by Sumeet VERMA

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Problem with HSP/HFP in bluez-3.22

Hi Johan
Thanks for your help. I was earlier testing it with an application which had
HF service registered and not HS. Now I tested with Nokia HS-12W and it
works fine.

Regards,
Sumeet