2007-12-13 06:55:19

by Sumeet VERMA

Subject: [Bluez-users] eSCO over HCI

Hi
Is there any application to test eSCO over HCI? I am wondering how to configure the audio service to use HCI path for eSCO traffic. Do I see the logging in hcidump if I am able to establish an eSCO link?

Thanks,
Sumeet

by Sumeet VERMA

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] eSCO over HCI

Hi Marcel
Yes I know that. I have the eSCO patch for 2.6.20 kernel but how do I test
eSCO over HCI. How do I configure the audio application to use HCI for eSCO
data. Has anyone tested it? Are there any test applications? Do I see the
logging in hcidump?

Regards,
Sumeet
> Is there any application to test eSCO over HCI? I am wondering how to
configure the audio service to use HCI path for eSCO traffic. Do I see the
logging in hcidump if I am able to establish an eSCO link?

if you use scotest (or any other tool that needs a SCO link), it should
create an eSCO link (with a recent kernel) if both sides support it.

Regards

Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Sumeet,