2003-06-29 23:51:09

by reverend

Subject: [Bluez-users] ussp-push and obextool repackage

I've gotten a bunch of messages over the last few days about ussp-push, a hack
which I did a while ago to transfer files over rfcomm links. So if people are
still using it, I figured I would release a version updated to work with the
latest openobex library. I've also packaged up the obextool utility that Marcel
used to have in CVS, hopefully he doesn't mind. IMO, the obextool version is a
much better tool, but both of them are in the package. Use whichever you like.
I've espanded the README quite a bit to hopefully answer the questions I hear
most often. My thanks to those of you who sent me patches for the updates to
ussp-push. -- Rev

http://www.unrooted.net/openSource/bluez/ussp-push-0.2.tgz

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] ussp-push and obextool repackage

Hi,

> I've gotten a bunch of messages over the last few days about ussp-push, a hack
> which I did a while ago to transfer files over rfcomm links. So if people are
> still using it, I figured I would release a version updated to work with the
> latest openobex library. I've also packaged up the obextool utility that Marcel
> used to have in CVS, hopefully he doesn't mind. IMO, the obextool version is a
> much better tool, but both of them are in the package. Use whichever you like.
> I've espanded the README quite a bit to hopefully answer the questions I hear
> most often. My thanks to those of you who sent me patches for the updates to
> ussp-push. -- Rev

the obextool from CVS is replaced by the btobex program. It can be found
in the CVS module obex.

Regards

Marcel