2004-01-26 16:14:28

by Edd Dumbill

Subject: [Bluez-users] rfcomm shouldn't fail silently

As reported in this bug

rfcomm shouldn't fail silently if an invalid command is given to ie.

-- Edd

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] rfcomm shouldn't fail silently

Hi Edd,

> > > rfcomm shouldn't fail silently if an invalid command is given to ie.
> >
> > it does not fail silently. It show the the list of bonded devices.
>
> If none are bonded, it is silent :)
>
> The point was there should be a usage error output.

actually the problem is an unknown command with no extra parameters. Try
these two and see what happens:

rfcomm test
rfcomm test abc

I don't care so much about it, but I will accept patches for this
problem. Should not be so hard to fix, but at the moment I have to deal
with some other stuff.

Regards

Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann