2004-05-26 15:55:00

by Edd Dumbill

Subject: [Bluez-users] Talks at GUADEC, OSCON

I'll be giving two talks related to BlueZ in the near future;:

GNOME Bluetooth support
GUADEC 2004: http://2004.guadec.org/
(Kristiansand, Norway, 28-30 June 2004)

Linux and Bluetooth
O'Reilly Open Source Convention
http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2004/
(July 26 - 30, 2004, Portland, OR, USA)

-- Edd

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Talks at GUADEC, OSCON

Hi Edd,

> I'll be giving two talks related to BlueZ in the near future;:
>
> GNOME Bluetooth support
> GUADEC 2004: http://2004.guadec.org/
> (Kristiansand, Norway, 28-30 June 2004)
>
> Linux and Bluetooth
> O'Reilly Open Source Convention
> http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2004/
> (July 26 - 30, 2004, Portland, OR, USA)

this is great. I like to see more talks about Bluetooth and Linux. If
you make your papers and talks public after your talk, I am happy to
link them from the BlueZ website.

Btw you forgot to mention your book "Linux Unwired", which contains a
great chapter about BlueZ. Oh and I am the responsible person that
should be blamed that some of the stuff is already outdated. Sorry for
that ;)

I should ask O'Reilly for a free copy for my next lecture.

Regards

Marcel