2004-06-12 23:00:30

by Gene Imes

Subject: [Bluez-users] more bluepin

When I try to send a file from a windows box to my linux a dialog box
appears on the windows box and the pairing is rejected by the linux box.

In the log:

Jun 12 15:25:29 [hcid] pin_code_request (sba=08:00:46:CC:91:76,
dba=00:0D:88:C0:3E:DB)_
Jun 12 15:25:29 [hcid] PIN helper exited abnormally with code 256

This may be related to my previous post.

Thanks,

Gene

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] more bluepin

Hi Gene,

> When I try to send a file from a windows box to my linux a dialog box
> appears on the windows box and the pairing is rejected by the linux box.
>
> In the log:
>
> Jun 12 15:25:29 [hcid] pin_code_request (sba=08:00:46:CC:91:76,
> dba=00:0D:88:C0:3E:DB)_
> Jun 12 15:25:29 [hcid] PIN helper exited abnormally with code 256
>
> This may be related to my previous post.

if you got problems with the old PIN helper stuff, try the new D-Bus
enabled PIN helper.

Regards

Marcel