2004-07-02 10:56:53

by Jan Sobek

Subject: [Bluez-users] bluetooth - 6310i - iBook

Hello,

I'm trying to connect ibook and nokia 6310 using bluetooth adapter by
microcom.

same configuration works for me on my desktop, but on ibook works
only.
hcitool scan
hcitool info xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx

gnokii --monitor
GNOKII 0.6.1
Couldn't open PHONET device: No such file or directory
Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
Quitting

rfcomm connect rfcomm0 xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx
Can't connect RFCOMM socket: Connection refused

On phone is pin request.

can you help me?

thank you

--
Honza

by Stephen Crane

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] bluetooth - 6310i - iBook

Hi Jan,
I use gammu which is better IMHO. Here is the relevant part of its
config file:

port = 00:60:57:5B:36:AE # your phone's BDADDR
model = 6310i
connection = bluephonet

Cheers,
Steve

--
Stephen Crane, Rococo Software Ltd. http://www.rococosoft.com
[email protected] +353-1-6601315 (ext 209)

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Jan,

> | run "hcidump -x" as root while your are trying to connect with Gnokii
> | and show it to us.
>
> # hcidump -x
> HCIDump - HCI packet analyzer ver 1.5
> device: hci0 snap_len: 1028 filter: 0xffffffff

and ???

Do something with your Bluetooth device. Otherwise no packets will show
up and we can't see any errors.

Regards

Marcel

by Jan Sobek

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 01:02:46PM +0200, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
| Hi Jan,
|
| > I'm trying to connect ibook and nokia 6310 using bluetooth adapter by
| > microcom.
| >
| > same configuration works for me on my desktop, but on ibook works
| > only.
| > hcitool scan
| > hcitool info xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx
| >
| > gnokii --monitor
| > GNOKII 0.6.1
| > Couldn't open PHONET device: No such file or directory
| > Telephone interface init failed: Command failed.
| > Quitting
| >
| > rfcomm connect rfcomm0 xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx
| > Can't connect RFCOMM socket: Connection refused
|
| run "hcidump -x" as root while your are trying to connect with Gnokii
| and show it to us.

# hcidump -x
HCIDump - HCI packet analyzer ver 1.5
device: hci0 snap_len: 1028 filter: 0xffffffff

--
Honza

2004-07-02 11:02:46

by Marcel Holtmann