2004-12-07 22:42:54

by Edd Dumbill

Subject: [Bluez-users] hidp report mode in 2.6.10?

Hi Marcel,

It doesn't look like hid report mode made it into 2.6.10-rc3. Are you
planning for it to be part of 2.6.10?

-- Edd

by Marcel Holtmann

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] hidp report mode in 2.6.10?

Hi Edd,

> It doesn't look like hid report mode made it into 2.6.10-rc3. Are you
> planning for it to be part of 2.6.10?

my plan is to push the generic HID parser support into 2.6.10 when it is
out and everything works like expected. If this happens the report mode
support will come with no costs.

Regards

Marcel

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Michal,

> it should be finally released as Marcel 2 mounths ago promised...
> for 2.4 too! :)

I never promised anything for 2.4 and the report mode support will never
go into 2.4 at any time. If I get some extra time for looking at 2.4
then you might see some backports of 2.6 features and the boot protocol
support. However this is on the bottom of my todo list. Feel free to
send me backported and full documented patches for easy integration into
my Bitkeeper tree.

Regards

Marcel

by CIJOML

Yes,

it should be finally released as Marcel 2 mounths ago promised...
for 2.4 too! :)

Marcel? :)

Michal