2004-12-22 19:18:50

by Andreas Millinger

Subject: [Bluez-users] Re: 3com bluetooth card

Hello,

thanks a lot, that has worked properly. And how can I attach the device at startup?

best regards
Andreas

by Jay W. Summet

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Re: 3com bluetooth card

Put whatever you want to run (hciattach command) into your rc.local file
(/etc/rc.d) and it will be executed at bootup.

But, if you do not always have your 3com card installed when you boot it
might be better to use the pcmcia subsystem to just run the command when
you insert the card. (on Mandrake I edit the /etc/pcmcia/serial.opts file,
your system may be different).

Jay

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, Andreas Millinger wrote:

> Hello,
>
> thanks a lot, that has worked properly. And how can I attach the device
> at startup?
>
> best regards
> Andreas

by Marcel Holtmann

Hi Andreas,

> thanks a lot, that has worked properly. And how can I attach the device at startup?

what hciattach parameters did you used? Please also post the output of
dump_cis.

Regards

Marcel