2005-03-23 01:11:47

by Ka Kin Cheung

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] connect T610 to PC problem

Hi Fredy!

>Ka Kin Cheung escribio':
>> Hi all!
>> I can connect T610 from PC successfully! The key
>> point is: you have to set the same channel of SDP and
>> rfcomm, and set the class in hciconfig as 0x200404
>> i.e. headset. Then after typing "rfcomm listen 0
>> ", the phone can connect to Pc successfully.
>> But then, I face a new problem. When I put the socket
>> programming part in my main program, after I
>> successfully connect T610 to the PC, it showed
>> "dev/rfcomm0: no such device". Why is that?
>> Then I looked at rfcomm/main.c, and put the
>> cmd_listen part in my main program, but after that,
>> when I tried to connect T610 to PC, the T610 always
>> showed "Bluetooth connection failed". Why is that?
>It is becouse you have a lm master, i only have :

>lm accept;
But I checked /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf, and I just found lm acept. Then I changed the line into lm accept, master, and then reboot PC, but the problem still exists.

>and y can add the pc to movil from movil
What do you mean about this sentence?

Thank you very much.
Michael

---------------------------------
Yahoo! ?u???C - ???m?????u?X?????u???I

2005-04-08 12:23:16

by digitalfredy

El mi=C3=A9, 23-03-2005 a las 09:11 +0800, Ka Kin Cheung escribi=C3=B3:
> Hi Fredy!
Hi , sorry the dealy, y have some problems whit my mail
>=20
> >Ka Kin Cheung escribio':
> >> Hi all!
> >> I can connect T610 from PC successfully! The key
> >> point is: you have to set the same channel of SDP and
> >> rfcomm, and set the class in hciconfig as 0x200404
> >> i.e. headset. Then after typing "rfcomm listen 0
> >> ", the phone can connect to Pc successfully.
> >> But then, I face a new problem. When I put the socket
> >> programming part in my main program, after I
> >> successfully connect T610 to the PC, it showed
> >> "dev/rfcomm0: no such device". Why is that?
> >> Then I looked at rfcomm/main.c, and put the
> >> cmd_listen part in my main program, but after that,
> >> when I tried to connect T610 to PC, the T610 always
> >> showed "Bluetooth connection failed". Why is that?
> >It is becouse you have a lm master, i only have :
>=20
> >lm accept;
> But I checked /etc/bluetooth/hcid.conf, and I just f ound lm acept.
> Then I changed the line into lm accept, master, and then reboot PC,
> but the problem still exists.
>=20
> >and y can add the pc to movil from movil
> What do you mean about this sentence?
Sorry my bad english, i'm spanish speaker, a example for understand:
In the phone:
Connect -> bluethooth -> My Devices //remove your pc
Connect -> bluethooth -> My Devices -> add your pc //if can't see **

if Bluetooth connection failed put only lm accept;=20