2005-07-04 14:27:27

by uceemoa

Subject: [Bluez-users] Help: How to send data via bluetooth

Hi all,

I'm trying to send data from master to slave. I'm still new in this bluez. I
already be able to establish a connection between my dongle (bluez) as a master
and casira (bluelab) as a slave. My problem now, I don't know how to send data
or message from master to the slave.Can any of you tell me any reference or
coding that i can use to do this. thank you.

Cheers,
Fikry

by Joel - JFX

Subject: Re: [Bluez-users] Help: How to send data via bluetooth

you need the obex package

so... the command is:

gnome-obex-send file.jpg --dest 00:00:00:00:00